Our team can be reached 24/7 at 931-648-8151
Make sure your Set Top Box is turned on. If the STB is on, then your TV may be on the incorrect input.
Use the Diagram to match the TV’s input channel with the types of cables used.Tips:
- To change the input it is best to use the remote that came with your TV set.
- Remotes supplied by CDE do have input selection buttons, but the remote must be programmed to the TV first.
- Common names for the input selection button are: Input, Source, Input Select, Source Select, AV, and TV/video
Make sure the Ethernet cable installed is connected to your Set Top Box. If the cable is connected, then perform a reboot on the Set Top Box.
Make sure the remote is in Set Top Box mode, by selecting “STB” at the top of the remote.
- Turn on the television.
- On the STB remote, press and release the TV button.
- Press and hold TV button for 5 seconds.
- The TV button will stay lit. Press the Power button once.
- Aim the STB remote at the television and press and release the Channel Up button to
begin the auto scan process. The TV button will blink every 10 seconds.
- If the television turns off, a working code has been found. Immediately press the OK
button once in the middle of the STB remote to lock in the code. The TV button will
- If no working code is found for your television, the TV button will blink fast 7 times and
the search will be terminated. The STB remote is not set to control your television.
The remote may need to be programmed to your TV.
- Turn on your TV.
- On the remote control press TV once; it will blink once. Then press and hold SETUP until the TV key blinks twice.
- Type 991. The TV key will blink twice.
- Aim the remote control at the TV and press POWER once.
- Press and release the CH+ key continuously, then stop when the TV turns off. NOTE: In the search mode, the remote control will send IR codes from its library to the selected device, starting with the most popular code first.
- Press POWER. The TV should turn on. Press SETUP once to lock in the code. The LED will blink 9 twice to indicate that the code is saved
The Guide is not set to the correct filter. To change the Guide Filter press the “guide” button on the remote until it reads “subscribed”.
The image below shows the main components of the Guide interface.
Select “check activation” on the screen to activate the Set Top Box.
Highlight the option labeled “Check Activation” and select it by pressing the OK button on the remote. Alternatively, your account number can be entered into the space provided and then by selecting “Continue” the box will be manually activated to your account.