Our team can be reached 24/7 at
Q: How do I access voicemail or change phone features?
Accessing the Voicemail System for the First Time:
- From your digital voice phone, dial your phone number.
- The default pass code is 4227
- When prompted, enter a new pass code
- Re-enter the same new pass code at the prompt
- If your new pass code is accepted, you will hear “your password has been changed successfully”
- Press the # key
- Once in the system, you will hear “Welcome to your Voice Messaging System. If you are not
calling from your home phone, press the * key.”
Accessing Voicemail while at Home or Away:
- From any phone, dial your phone number.
- Press * to access your voicemail, once your recording picks up.
- Enter your pass code at the prompt.
Feature Access Codes:
*72 Call Forwarding Always Activation
*73 Call Forwarding Always Deactivation
*90 Call Forwarding Busy Activation
*91 Call Forwarding Busy Deactivation
*92 Call Forwarding No Answer Activation
*93 Call Forwarding No Answer Deactivation
*67 Calling Line ID Delivery Blocking per Call *65 Calling Line ID Delivery per Call
*69 Call Return
*70 Cancel Call Waiting (per call)
*94 Call Forwarding Not Reachable Activation
*95 Call Forwarding Not Reachable Deactivation
*78 Do Not Disturb Activation
*79 Do Not Disturb Deactivation
*77 Anonymous Call Rejection Activation
*87 Anonymous Call Rejection Deactivation